MoneyPlus Group (MPG) – Stay Connected Prize Draw – Terms & Conditions
- The parties to this agreement are MoneyPlus Group Limited (“MPG”) – whose registered office is Riverside, New Bailey Street, Manchester, M3 5FS – and you, the customer (“the entrant”).
- The “Prize Draw” is the ‘Stay Connected – June Prize Draw’.
- By entering the Prize Draw, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (“Conditions”) and that all information submitted is true, accurate and complete.
- Entry into the Prize Draw is free and on the basis of one entry per customer reference of MPG. The Prize Draw is only open to live MPG customers who are currently a UK resident on the date the Prize Draw takes place. ‘Live’ customer means not cancelled, in arrears with the debt management solution and not currently undertaking a settlement.
- In order to enter the Prize Draw and be considered for the Prize, entrants must have an active Customer Portal account with MoneyPlus. This can be activated as part of entry.
- Entrants must either click the Confirm Details box in the ‘Important Message from MoneyPlus’ email or directly log in or register for their Portal account on the MoneyPlus website. The customer must complete all information requested within the Portal’s Marketing Preferences section. Clicking ‘Update Your Preferences’ constitutes submission and entry to the Prize Draw.
- If the entrant is unable to activate their Portal account for any reason, they can enter by calling the MPG Customer Services Team on 0800 988 8198 during normal business hours to specify that they want to update their Marketing Preferences and enter the Prize Draw.
- Once an entrant has been entered into the June Prize Draw, they cannot enter into any other Stay Connected Prize Draw.
- Employees, sub-contractors or affiliates of MPG or any of its associated companies or subsidiaries (and their immediate families) are excluded from entering the Prize Draw.
- Entry into the Prize Draw is not linked to the marketing preferences chosen and whether or not these are favourable to MPG is not linked to the chances of winning the Prize.
- The Prize Draw will close at 23:59 GMT on 30th June 2018 (the “Closing Date”) and any entries received after the Closing Date will not be entered into the Prize Draw. The Prize Draw itself will take place as soon as reasonably practicable following the Closing Date.
- The winner will be drawn at random by computer and will be notified by email that they have won the prize and will be asked to acknowledge this.
- The winner has 30 calendar days to acknowledge the Prize. After 30 calendar days, the Prize will transfer to the next randomly chosen winner and the original winner is void.
- The details (name, county) of the winner will be made available to the public upon request from MPG, 30 calendar days after the Closing Date.
- The Prize is one prize of £150 ‘Love to Shop’ vouchers. Details of the voucher scheme and participating retailers is available at https://www.highstreetvouchers.com/gift/where-to-spend-love2shop-vouchers
- The Prize will be sent to the winner by recorded or special delivery within 30 calendar days of their acknowledgement (points 9-10) being received by MPG.
- The Prize is non-transferable, cannot be substituted, and there is no cash alternative.
- The Prize Draw, together with these Conditions, is governed by the laws of England and Wales and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- MPG is not liable for the administration of the ‘Love to Shop’ voucher scheme, including retailer’s participating in the scheme, can be found at the link in point 13.